Friday, February 3, 2012

Is every books a million store doing the harry potter party?

where you get the book at midnight

does barns and noble do it

and does walmart release the book at midnight?Is every books a million store doing the harry potter party?
Almost every bookstore will probably be having a party. But omg, don't go to walmart for a party! Go to your mearest bookstore and it is almost a 100%chance that they will be having one. only a few more days!
My local Books a Million is doing a party. I have never been to a bookstore midnight release party, and plan to go, especially since I have already purchased my copy from them.Is every books a million store doing the harry potter party?
Not every store is having a midnight release party.

But, I know that Barnes and Noble, Walmart and Borders are going to.

Try and search for local HP release partys around your area.

Good Luck!Is every books a million store doing the harry potter party?
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment