Monday, February 6, 2012

I need a pink and green bible with preferably nothing but pink and green and maybe some hearts?

I need a pink and green bible with preferably no symbols or drawings on it other then a heart.



I need a pink bible.(maybe some hearts)



I need a BRIGHT green bible.





So I need a



1)combo pink green

2)pink

3)bright green



Please exact links please it would be great if i could get it at barns and nobles or any local famous book store thanks.



Also I am looking for a pink and green promise ring with a heart on it.I need a pink and green bible with preferably nothing but pink and green and maybe some hearts?
I don't have a link, but if you couldn't find that particular color Bible maybe you could purchase a Bible cover in those colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment