Monday, February 6, 2012

I need help finding a book similar to the Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan!?

Ok I just finished reading the Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan and loved it. But I can not seem to find a book as good as that one and yes I have read the Lion鈥檚 Lair by Feehan. Both of these books are considered gothic romance. And I went to Barns %26amp; Noble to find more books like Feehan's Scarletti Curse but I can鈥檛 seem to find anything that jumps at me. So I was wondering if anyone had read the Scarletti Curse and would know a good book to recommend that is similar to this one. Thank you so much.I need help finding a book similar to the Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan!?
I read it and I agree with you that it is the best of her books.



Shades of Gray by Amanda Ashley is really good and Dark Fires by Feehan is another good one.



If you'd like a good gothic novel without vampires Dragonwyck by Anya Seton is excellent too.I need help finding a book similar to the Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan!?
Hey,



Feehan is a hard act to follow, and I am not sure of the new gothic authors, but I do remember the old ones. Victoria Holt(my fav-Bride of Pendoric), Daphne Du Maurier(Rebecca),Barbara Michaels, Mary Stewart, Phyllis A. Whitney, and Dorothy Eden. If you can't find them in local bookstore or library try Ebay. Look under Zebra Gothic Romance, sure to find something. Hope this helps, Radar



PS%26gt; Check out Eve Silver, Shannon Drake, Evelyn Rogers are current authors. Good luck!I need help finding a book similar to the Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan!?
Not sure if you liked her Carpathian series or not. Those were ok up until a certain point. I have switched over to Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series. Her books are way good and creative. www.dark-hunter.com is her site. Should really check it out. Fun reads. I also read the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. There is shape shifters in that series for sure, oh and the were-hunter series too for Sherrilyn Kenyon. By far Kenyon is the best, she will have you laughing and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment