Monday, February 6, 2012

Barn's and Noble should I get a fiction Tail our Non Fiction True?

It's Barnes %26amp; Noble and tale. In fact, good grief, your question makes me wonder if you can read at all.



P.S. Get a fiction tale!Barn's and Noble should I get a fiction Tail our Non Fiction True?
whatever you want. :)
Barnes and Noble have a large selection of both. Pick what interests you. And enjoy.Barn's and Noble should I get a fiction Tail our Non Fiction True?
I vote fiction. I read to escape. I love adventure, romance, who-dun-its.

I like to live in my little rut - seems like every time my life deters from the rut, it's because of something bad. Disease, death, etc.

So to get out of my rut, I live vicariously through fiction, whether I'm reading it or writing it.



I know, I'm boring. That's okay. I'm happy.Barn's and Noble should I get a fiction Tail our Non Fiction True?
Barnes and Noble is a great bookstore chain. You can get either fiction or nonfiction books. Fiction means made up and nonfiction generally means "true." However fairy tales are considered nonfiction and we know fairy tales are not true stories.
i vote fiction--way more entertaining.



oh, and it's tale, not tail.



=furrykunai

No comments:

Post a Comment