Friday, February 10, 2012

Hi, I know this will sound stupid, but I'm tring to find a book?

I saW THIS BOOK LAST WINTER ON A baRNS AND nOBLE Cheap rack, all I can remember is that it was 500 pages and had a dark brown cover, I can't remember the title or authour and I would like to find it.Hi, I know this will sound stupid, but I'm tring to find a book?
Good luck.
If you don't remember the book's title, anything really that stood out on the cover, or any part of the author's name...then there's basically no way you'll find it.Hi, I know this will sound stupid, but I'm tring to find a book?
Just try remembering the author, title, publishing house perhaps. Either that or something that stood out on the cover...Hi, I know this will sound stupid, but I'm tring to find a book?
What's the point in finding it if you don't even remember what it's about? How do you know you'll even want it?
try going to barnes and nobles website, www.bn.com, and try finding a listing of their "Classics collection"... it's an entire line of books that b%26amp;n publishes, so you can buy those classic works cheaply ("literature for all!")

i'm not sure what exactly you should search for, but there has to be a listing of what books are available that way somewhere on their site.



good luck!
Uhm its DEFINITLEY TWILIGHT BY STEPHENIE MEYER ITS THE BEST BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment