Monday, February 6, 2012

I am 16, love animals and would like to work at a vet clinic/animal store OR WITH BOOKS? Can you describe?

Ok well I have looked and I can't seem to find anything............I really love animals and would enjoy working with them even for minimum wage.........I need to make money so does anyone have any suggestions on vet clinics or pet stores? I wouldn't mind working with books either (Waldens,barns and noble) but can I have some names of places please? PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE JOB ALSO! WHAT I WOULD BE DOING AND SO ON.I am 16, love animals and would like to work at a vet clinic/animal store OR WITH BOOKS? Can you describe?
Look around your town at your pet and book stores. This is where you can apply to work. No one on here will be able to tell you because we don't know what stores you have in your town.



As for your question regarding what you would do, this is why you go on an interview. Apply to these places and go for an interview. When you are there, ask them what your job will entail. They will know, because they will be your boss.I am 16, love animals and would like to work at a vet clinic/animal store OR WITH BOOKS? Can you describe?
at a book store you would be stocking shelves, checkout, helping customers, story hour in the childrens section etc.

at a vet clinic takig dogs for walks, bathroom, cleaning up after pets, helping vet, making appointments for animals also you could work at a animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment