Thursday, February 9, 2012

What does a protected document mean?

I have a Pan-Digital Novel and I recently purchased a book off of barns and noble. I downloaded the book. It said it had successfully downloaded it but when I open it a box comes up and says, "Can't open protected document," and it asks me for the Credit Card Name and Credit Card No. Even when i try to put in the right information it says, Warning, User is not activated! I'm confused. What do you think i should do? i even tried the website but that was no help at all.What does a protected document mean?
Did you set up an account in advance to the downloading? They want you to pay, but it also looks like you need to set up an account. Until these steps are completed, I am guessing they will not let you access your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment