Friday, February 10, 2012

What Should I get my bestfriend for her birthday ? I need HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Okkay, So my bestfriend birthday is coming up and I dont't know what to get her.She loves loves to read,and she is a twlight fan, owns all of the books. She loves music. Its her passion.she loves movies.Anything besides scary. She likes starbucks and loves borders and Barn %26amp; Nobles. I want to get her something that has a meaning. HELP (:What Should I get my bestfriend for her birthday ? I need HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!?
you know those CD Rs that look like records? buy those, photoshop a cover with starbucks logo on it, but says XX's favorites.

then burn all her fave songs.



get her a nice desk lamp so that she can read by her bed at night (?)



the CD will be a lot of work, but it'll be very thoughtful :DWhat Should I get my bestfriend for her birthday ? I need HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Get her some books regarding music!

Maybe a biography of her favorite band, or sheet music/tabs for an instrument she plays. Otherwise, just get her a load of books on other topics you know she will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment