Friday, February 10, 2012

Why is Border's Used Section showing "Pet Shop Of Horror" Manga at $100.00+?

I have Pet Shop of Horror Manga 1-7 and Pet Shop of Horror: Tokyo 1 and I'm looking to get a few more books but the used section of Borders is coming up with HUGE prices for this series.



Why?



I got what I have from Barns %26amp; Noble and a used bookstore for under $9.00 each.Why is Border's Used Section showing "Pet Shop Of Horror" Manga at $100.00+?
I guess they're out of print and the demand is higher than the supply. 1-7 have been reprinted, so are easier to get.

Looks like you can pre-order #8 on Amazon for under $7 at the moment, though!
http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Shop-Horrors-T鈥?/a>

9 and 10 should be reprinted soon, too, I guess. Contrary to the previous post, all 10 were printed in the US, I have the complete previous release. You might want to try your local library and see if they can possibly get you those on interlibrary loan. That's how I first read them.

No idea about the Tokyo series, though. Never saw it.
What part of used isn't clear? A third party seller can charge whatever they want, and if it's hard enough to find, someone will pay it. Nothing past vol 7 HAS EVEN BEEN RELEASED in North America, so I presume it's a UK version or from somewhere else.Why is Border's Used Section showing "Pet Shop Of Horror" Manga at $100.00+?
Are you sure you didn't misread the price, and it's $10?

If not, then sorry, I have no clue xD Sounds a bit outrageous to me... silly Boarders.Why is Border's Used Section showing "Pet Shop Of Horror" Manga at $100.00+?
What the heck!? Maybe it's an error and it's actually 10 dollars. O-o

No comments:

Post a Comment