Monday, February 6, 2012

Is My Christmas Wish list A Little Too Much?

so heres my wish list



Invader Zim Hair clips,GIR tee shirt, and rings from hottopic.



Sanyo - Waterproof High-Definition Digital Camcorder w/2.5" LCD Monitor - Green from bestbuy



and johnny the homicidal maniac the directors cut from barns and noble.



do you think its a little too much?Is My Christmas Wish list A Little Too Much?
I think your list is fine, you parents and Santa do need options. So in fact I reccomend you add more to it for some options.
sounds reasonable. i didn't check to see how much that camera costs, but i have a sanyo camcorder, so i know about how much they run. i got it last yr for christmas.Is My Christmas Wish list A Little Too Much?
That sounds okay, I guess it depends how wealthy the people your asking to get you it are.Is My Christmas Wish list A Little Too Much?
No its definitely not too much compared to some of the lists ive seen on here (:
I don't know the cost of these things, but I don't think it's a long list. I might even add a couple more things
i don't think so
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment