Friday, February 10, 2012

Kindle and books? Pay without use of a credit card? Gift Card?

I have been thinking of buying a Kindle because it would be more affordable that buying the books. I would like to know if i can buy a Kindle by depositing money to my account via a gift card or if the purchases i make must come from a credit card? If i can use gift cards, then what stores sell them? Can i buy books for my Kindle from Borders or Barns and Noble?Kindle and books? Pay without use of a credit card? Gift Card?
Barnes and Noble carries the nook and their format is geared for the Nook. They are awesome I just purchased the colornook. IF you got the nook, do your own research, you can just walk into the store and pay for the books with cash but they have one heck of a free library that cost you nothing. I think the Kindle does too.
  • eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment