Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blind girl and a vampire? What is the name of this book?!?

So I was in Barns %26amp; Noble some weeks back, picked this book up on a whim but didn't buy it. Now I can't remember the title of the book, and I only vaguely know what it's about: a blind girl meets a vampire (of course she can tell how different he is from the way he smells, ectra). Do you recognize this book?Blind girl and a vampire? What is the name of this book?!?
Hi if no one can tell you what the book is I recommend you ask on abebooks.com. Here's the link:



http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom



They are really good there and they have answered all but 1 of my questions (i've asked alot ^_^).



But if for some reason they can't help you could also try whatsthatbook.com. They are pretty good as well and if I have a question I tend to use both sites, but I do prefer abebooks.com. Here's the link for whatsthatbook.com:



http://www.whatsthatbook.com/



I'm sorry I didn't know the book (I'd be very interested in learning the answer though) but I hope someone else here can help you or that you have better luck on the other sites if you try them.



Good Luck! ^_^Blind girl and a vampire? What is the name of this book?!?
my dad i think is reading this book ill update later on the answer but i think i know it.
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment