Friday, February 3, 2012

How can a twelve year old make a quick buck?

So I'm saving up for the Barns and Noble Nook and I have $140 and I'm saving up for the 3G+WiFi Model and I was wondering what are some cool jobs that I can get some cash and how would I start it. I'm really good on computer and I have loads of patience.How can a twelve year old make a quick buck?
Well, when I was twelve I went door to door in my neighborhood and asked if I could do any yard or house work for 20 bucks. That worked well, I'd make about 80 bucks a week!
Chores.How can a twelve year old make a quick buck?
lemonaide sell invent something or make graphics on the computers or mix cdsHow can a twelve year old make a quick buck?
Go to your neighbor's houses and offer to pull weeds for 5 $ an hour. Sell TONS of lemonade. Have a bake sale.
Chores. Twelve year olds cant get/dont need jobs.
Babysitting, yard work, house sitting, %26amp; pet sitting. Post flyers or ask neighbors!
Get a job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment