Friday, February 3, 2012

What are some good ACT books I can buy?

Hi, I'm an eighth grader, and i'm gonna take the act for the cty talent search program around january or november. I was just wondering what books i should get to start studying for it. I would prefer one i could get at barns and noble or something.What are some good ACT books I can buy?
Hey i am eighth grader too i think it will be difficult to get a job for your acting i don't know you have to go through many processes or you can be lucky from a director that likes u. its really hard to go through that i think u should go to the bookstore and they have acting jobs. in my opinion i think its young because not meny kids get picked unless u try 4 disney but it will be too hard i think u should wait

No comments:

Post a Comment