Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Retreiving resereved copy at barns n noble?

i reserved a copy oh harry potter at the barns n noble near my house. i want to retreive it the day it comes out but i will be sleeping over my dad's freind's house. can i retrieve my copy in the barns n noble there? or only at the one i reserved it from?Retreiving resereved copy at barns n noble?
I would assume only the one that you reserved it at. But, unless you are planning on getting the book at midnight, you should still be able to pick up a copy at the other store and just cancel your reserve that you made.Retreiving resereved copy at barns n noble?
Maybe you could get a MUDBLOOD to pick it up for you!!!!!!



Just a suggestion... but really..



I ONLY ANSWER TO THE CALL OF THE DARK MARK

No comments:

Post a Comment