Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Barns and Noble Unable To Process the Order Call XXX XXX XX?

"Bought" a HP Touchpad last night while they still had them in stock on their website and paid with my paypal mastercard. Received my confirmation email few minutes later. This morning money was taken out of my account by Barns and Noble.

When I go to view my order it is saying that "Unable to process. Please call 1877 3790036..."

Im not sure whats going on with it now. I called CS and all im getting is that they are experiencing high traffic of calls and that I should call back.

Anyone else having the same issue?Barns and Noble Unable To Process the Order Call XXX XXX XX?
Mine is in the same status. I was able to somehow get through the Customer Service traffic. The agent told that all the HP TouchPad orders have been held for review as they are still sorting out the pricing issue. She said that we would receive an email updating on the order %26amp; pricing within the next 24 hours.Barns and Noble Unable To Process the Order Call XXX XXX XX?
yeah i have the same issue... i dont think it was taken off though, seems more lick an inventory issue.

but i will be calling later on today.Barns and Noble Unable To Process the Order Call XXX XXX XX?
Yes. It's very frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment