Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is Barns and Nobles gonna have a sale anytime soon?

Bookstore. When?Is Barns and Nobles gonna have a sale anytime soon?
The best bet is to call them and ask, but the sales associates may not know exactly when their next sale will be. If you are looking for inexpensive books, you can always check out their bargain book displays. Also, if you go online to www.bn.com, a lot more of their material is on sale. Sometimes you can even get free shipping.
If you have one of their $35/yr B%26amp;N cards then you get sales offers all the time.Is Barns and Nobles gonna have a sale anytime soon?
I've consulted my crystal ball, and it has told me yes there will be a sale--and soon! The exact time will be revealed when it's appropriate.Is Barns and Nobles gonna have a sale anytime soon?
They have sales constantly. I have a sticker for "take 15% off any item." Plus I am a member, so I get another 10% discount. I'll get 25% off Avril Lavigne's album, Apr. 17, "The Best Damn Thing." (Cheese, Avril: I love you; I love Dereck: I wish you wouldn't swear.") I forgot to tell you: I shall ordwer to CDs of Avril's album. The other is for a teenaged gothic friend who lives in the Netherlands.
Right now, my Borders is having a sale, buy 2, get 1 free. if you dont like their prices, try the local lending library.
I don't know. But if you want to buy books at lower prices, you might want to try amazon.com - that's where I've been buying books recently. I find the books there cheaper than B%26amp;N.



And for most of the products, if you buy more than $25, you can get free (a bit slower) shipping.
They might since the 7th harry potter book is coming out. you might want to call them, or e-mail to see about them having a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment