Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I become very educated about psychology without going to college?

Hey everyone.





I am studying to be an engineer, and I love it. I also have deep interests in psychology. I don't want to go to college for it, but I would love to be educated as one. I mean, Can I just buy tons of psychology books and read them? Keep on adding to the collection and reading? I'm not talking about those 20$ psychology books at barns and noble. I'm talking about college grade pscyhology text books.How can I become very educated about psychology without going to college?
Read all that you can. I remember when I was teaching myself Italian, rather than taking classes I purchased books and was able to teach myself. I even used this great site http://www.bigwords.com where it not only helped me find the books I needed just by typing related keywords but it saved me money too. They searched all the online textbook retailers and rental sites and were able to find me some awesome deals. Deff worth looking into :)How can I become very educated about psychology without going to college?
wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment