Friday, January 27, 2012

Where are the magnetic devices hidden in the books sold at borders/barns and nobles?

Negative commentary will serve no purpose other than to relieve you of your unfounded irritation. I am an anti-consumerist and will take every measure necessary to ensure that not a single penny from my pocket enters the possession of a corporation; although I am aware it is not possible to remove all contributions.Where are the magnetic devices hidden in the books sold at borders/barns and nobles?
You should just get a library card champ. They're free.Where are the magnetic devices hidden in the books sold at borders/barns and nobles?
If you feel that strongly about it, you might want to move to an uninhabited island, or a country where the government isn't controlled by corporations. I hear Cuba's nice.



Failing that, I am not a corporation. I would be happy to relieve you of your pennies, thus saving you the burden of worrying that you might accidentally give one of them to a corporation. I can't vouch for what will happen to the pennies after they leave my possession, however.Where are the magnetic devices hidden in the books sold at borders/barns and nobles?
They are concealed in such a way as to defeat all those of limited ability to deduce general physical capabilities of devices from their outward appearance.



Bad luck, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment