Friday, January 27, 2012

Borders or barns and noble!?(which is better)!?

Barnes %26amp; Noble, but I don't mind Borders.Borders or barns and noble!?(which is better)!?
Barnes and Noble.

I like to read and get some coffee there.

=)
borders.... it has more CDs and it has movies.....Borders or barns and noble!?(which is better)!?
I like both a lot, but I guess I like B%26amp;N better.Borders or barns and noble!?(which is better)!?
B%26amp;N for me.
I have to go with Borders, because thats all thats near where I live...However I don't notice a difference when I have gone to B%26amp;N.
I like Barnes %26amp; Noble
Barnes and Noble
Borders
I like Borders.
B%26amp;N is my all time fave! Although, I will go to Borders if B%26amp;N doesn't have the book I want. But other than that Barnes and Noble all the way!
  • girl lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment