Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is is okay to get the same giftcard for someone that they gave you?

I recieved a $25 Barns and Noble giftcard for my birthday because I like books. But the person who gave it to me likes books too so should I get her a $25 Barns and Noble giftcard for her birthday? And of course I would get one thats a different color.Is is okay to get the same giftcard for someone that they gave you?
Sure... I would even make it the same color and make a joke out of it... Have fun with it.

Or take her shopping and both use the cards together!
that's totally fine... my best friend and i do the same thing since we both enjoy books. if that's what your friend wants you to give her, she obviously doesn't mind that it's the same thing she gave you (she wouldn't have asked for it if she did). same color or not, she'll just appreciate that she can go buy some new books :]Is is okay to get the same giftcard for someone that they gave you?
No, absolutely not, it shows a lack of thought or originality. In fact, do not get her a gift card at all, get a gift, wrap it. Take some time with it and get a nice card with something thoughtful written in it. You'll be much better off.Is is okay to get the same giftcard for someone that they gave you?
I don't see why not, both you like books and what is better than a gift-card can get books you like. go for it.
no it is not unless u want them to hate u for ever
Thats selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment