Friday, January 27, 2012

Barns and Noble NOOK help...?

I know that on the regular nook (not the nook color) you can add your own personal pictures as your screensaver, but can you add them as a wallpaper??

If so, how? because i've tried and it doesn't work.

Please help!!! thanksBarns and Noble NOOK help...?
I set up a picture of my granddaughter as my wallpaper.

Hook the Nook up to your PC then drag and drop the pictures you want into the My Wallpapers folder.

Then go into your Settings, tap Display, then tap Wallpaper, then tap the name of the picture you want. You can only use one picture at a time. If you want to change the picture, then you'll have to do it all over.

It tells you how to do it in the User Guide, but it's a real boring read, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment