Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reading Manga/Comics/Graphic Novels on the Barns & Noble Nook. Ideas?

Hello!



So, I've figured out how to extract the images from the .CRZ etc. but they are showing up as compressed on the Nook. I've heard from others that there is some way to read Magna on a Nook but I can't figure it out on my own.



I've gone and extracted the images to my hard drive and have tried dividing them in to sections etc. but that is SUPER time consuming and I don't want to have to do that to any but my most beloved comics.



Any ideas?



Thanks in advance!Reading Manga/Comics/Graphic Novels on the Barns %26amp; Noble Nook. Ideas?
Should be more than a couple Manga/Comic readers out there for more than one format. That might be an easier way of going about it.



https://market.android.com/search?q=Mang… from the Android Market to get an idea of what's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment