Friday, January 27, 2012

Working at Barns and Noble? 10 points!?

I'm 17 and looking for my first job. I graduated with a GED (because I was home schooled) so school won't be an obstacle. I was wondering how easy it is to get a job there and what pay I could expect. Since graduating, I've only studied politics and government on my own.



Also, this may sound wrong, but do people who work at B%26amp;N get discounts on books? If so how much?Working at Barns and Noble? 10 points!?
Don't be choosy. Put out applications to Starbucks, McDonald's, grocery stores, and every other place that takes inexperienced workers.

Doing volunteer worked for non-profit organizations can lead to employment too.

Good luckWorking at Barns and Noble? 10 points!?
Some kind of innocence is measured out in years.

Getting a job at Barnes %26amp; Noble is hard, but only by retail standards. It takes patience and sometimes it's a matter of proper timing. I had applied there and never got a call back. Then I went back and applied again six months later and got an interview the next day.

If you're going to apply, you should apply right away because if you wait any longer you'll soon be competing against all the Borders employees who're going to lose their jobs in a few weeks.

Barnes %26amp; Noble employees get 30% off books and merchandise (unless the product is already discounted), 20% off CDs and DVDs (unless the product is already discounted), and 50% off food and coffee (unless the product is already discounted).Working at Barns and Noble? 10 points!?
They get 10%! OK in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment