Friday, January 27, 2012

Converting JPEG to PDF (This involves my Barns and Noble Nook)?

Hello friends,

I have a question: Which software I can use to convert JPEG images to PDF? I have recently bought the new Nook Simple Touch. Also I have another question: Is it better to have JPEG images stored to look at or should I convert them to PDF format and look at them then? I can't decide because I want to have the maximum amount of space available. 5 stars for who can answer my questions, or at least give me some advice. Thank you!Converting JPEG to PDF (This involves my Barns and Noble Nook)?
Usually PDF file size is bigger than JPEG image files, so after converting, the pdf files will not save space for you. But the PDF files have stable and reliable features for archiving, bcz the image may be formatted but I don't mean it will be better to view images on Nook as pdf format.



The best format for viewing on portable devices is ePub, learn something about it from this site:



http://www.epubcreator.net/Converting JPEG to PDF (This involves my Barns and Noble Nook)?
I introduce you Free Spire PDF Converter. It can convert Word, Excel, Text, Image and other format files to PDF.

You can learn the introduction from:http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/freep鈥?/a>
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment