Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does Barns and Nobles still have Harry Potter Jellybeans?

Barns and nobles or borders? Do the still have Harry potter jelly beans? Or at least the mixed kind?Does Barns and Nobles still have Harry Potter Jellybeans?
I go to Borders weekly and I see those jelly beans in the front cashier all the time. The Harry Potter and the mixed kind.



Edit: I don't get why anyone would buy the Harry Potter kind. I bought them once and almost vomited on the soap flavored bean. Oh an the popcorn flavored bean, YUCK. Ironically there were vomit ones too...it was very accurate. I ended up only eating the cherry kind haha.Does Barns and Nobles still have Harry Potter Jellybeans?
I didn't even think those were still around. Vomit, earwax, and grass were all awful.
  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment