Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is Barns&Noble a good place to work?

I've wanted to work there since I turned 16 several years ago but now I've learned (from experience) that not every place that looks cool is a cool place to work.

Ideally I'd like to work in a calm, fun environment. Somewhere I will be able to get along with my co-workers and customers. I've always loved the atmosphere in their stores so it seems like a good place. but does anyone know?Is Barns%26amp;Noble a good place to work?
No it is too big. The company is too large. The people are way older than you. There are too many needy customers and too much to clean and stock. Try a smaller store firstIs Barns%26amp;Noble a good place to work?
Only if you like books %26amp; helping people find good books to read/buy.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment