Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Which one would you pick & why? Amazon Kindle or the Barns & Noble Nook Simple touch reader?

if you had a choice between an Amazon Kindle or the Nook Simple touch reader which one would you choose? Why?Which one would you pick %26amp; why? Amazon Kindle or the Barns %26amp; Noble Nook Simple touch reader?
Kindle is easer on the eyes and a lot more like looking at a real book. Has a great storage capacity. Easy to deal with. Honestly I don't know anything about the nook, but I have a a kindle and I love it. Also Amazon keeps your books stored on their server so if you break your kindle or something happens you still have all your books when you get a new one or get it fixed.
Barns and Noble may do this too, I am not sure.

EDIT: I would like to again say Kindle...not sure how B%26amp;N works for replacements but I answered above with Kindle and in an ironic twist I mentioned if you Kindle breaks and you have to get a new one your books are saved for you. I then left my house with my Kindle. I placed my Kindle on my passenger seat (do NOT do this) and as I was driving somebody stepped in front of my car. I hit the breaks (not the guy) and my Kindle flew off my seat. The image on the screen was burned into the screen from the impact of Kindle to floor. I called Customer service and was told because it was in the car and not dropped I had to pay $85.00 to replace. I told him I would think about. I talked to my wife she said just do it so I called back and talked to another person who told me they would just replace it for free! That is good customer service! Getting a new Kindle and my books will still be able to be put onto it!
The Amazon Kindle.Because,for my birthday my parents had bought me a Nook.I was so excited and I used it.after a week it froze as I was using the Internet.we went to the store to fix it,and they did.but that same day the same thing happen.if you do plan on getting a Nook,don't use the internet.the kindle is also better because it resembles an actual book,but the weight and page turning and book marking is different.^_^Which one would you pick %26amp; why? Amazon Kindle or the Barns %26amp; Noble Nook Simple touch reader?
Nook, if i'm right in thinking it has more features, internet and music player, and it looks better too, however for now i have to settle for buying a kindle, Nooks aren't in the UK.Which one would you pick %26amp; why? Amazon Kindle or the Barns %26amp; Noble Nook Simple touch reader?
neither.... i would rather have an actual book but otherwise i would choose an ipad because you can download books and a lot more.... its not as limited
I'd rather have a normal hardcopy book

No comments:

Post a Comment