Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If i have a kindle, can i get e- books from sony and barns & noble online libraries?

No, you cannot. They all protect their own interest, so all ebooks are protected with DRM.



I own the Kindle 2. If you ask me to choose again now, I'll still go for the Kindle instead of the Nook, because I think the web browsing function is rather important (the Nook does not have a web browser). The free internet (and now it is free international internet) plus the web browser allow me to look for information whenever I'm in need. It is really a cool feature that cannot be missed. And right now it is free for both the U.S. and many other countries, it is just incredible when you bring it to trip.



I like to use the text-to-speech function on the Kindle too, meaning that I can "read" with my hands and eyes free...



This is a review from a top reviewer and a book lover, see how she says:



http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>



Hope this helps.If i have a kindle, can i get e- books from sony and barns %26amp; noble online libraries?
No, you cannot. All publishers protect their own benefits, so they protect their ebooks from reading by other ebook devices.



There are some very good reviews on the Nook and comparison with the Kindle 2 here, guess you'll be interested:



http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20091209/noo鈥?/a>



http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>If i have a kindle, can i get e- books from sony and barns %26amp; noble online libraries?
No. Sony books can only be read on a Sony. B%26amp;N books can only be read on a Nook. Amazon books can only be read on a Kindle (all of these with the exception of things like iPhone aps)
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment