Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do you trust buying used books online from Barns and Noble?

There's this book from there that I really want, it's 25$. I think that is a bit expensive.


I looked under used books and it had the same book for $9.99


Under the description it says new, unused, unread





Is it too good to be true?


Have you ever purchased a used book from that website?


If so, how was the condition?





Thanks in advance :)|||I have purchased many books from B%26amp;N, Amazon, etc. Most everyone used. I have NEVER been dissatisfied with any of them. I do not think it is too good to be true. It is normal to be used, at that price, and in excellent condition. I say buy it.|||I haven't bought a used book from a source found on Barnes %26amp; Nobles, but I have bought a few new books (because they were cheaper) I have never had a problem, but if you are worried, usually there is a place where you can look and see what other's have said about the seller's service.|||YES!! :)


I get books from there all the time in the used books. They don't take books if they are damaged or anything. the worst of it is maybe a little bend on the binding or a page.


But all the books I have purchased are great and way cheaper!|||You should be okay. I suggest checking the same title on Amazon. I have bought a ton of used book from them and never had a problem.|||Sounds like a trusted site


I use Ebay and never had issues with the books I got. I also sell books on Ebay


I just started using Swap.com so far so good with that site

No comments:

Post a Comment