Sunday, December 18, 2011

Barns and Noble will not let me register my membership online?

I have been trying to get it to register me for the past hour and a half. I keep putting the number on the card in (I even had three other people try) and it keeps telling me:





! The number you entered is invalid. Please check the number and re-enter it.





I JUST bought this card this week so I know its not expired and I really don't want to drive an hour and a half back there unless I have to. So, could someone please help me?|||You can always call the place you obtained the card at...





Don't worry, the card may have a minor error when handed to you, just call them and ask them to help you.|||Contact Barnes and Noble by email.|||The customer service phone number for Barnes %26amp; Noble online is 1-800-THE-BOOK. If you call they should be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment